Another kanghou of Anthony which reminded me of Ema’s cooking . Thanks Tony.
- Karela – Cut in circular slices, thinner the better
- Potato – Cut into thin slices
- Onion – Cut into thin slices
- Whole Zeera, Red Chilly powder & Salt to taste
- Green Chilly – Slice into halves
Heat oil in a pan. Use oil generously say 4-5 Table spoons, if you are not into oily stuff, you may remove the dish onto a Tissue paper to remove exces oil. Add whole jeera, and then add the onions & green chillis . Add the potatoes and karela, and keep frying. Don’t let it burn and don’t cover. Keep stirring. When they are almost done, sprinkle some red chill and salt to taste.
Thanks ! Original recipe from http://anthonyskitchen.blogspot.com/2006/01/fried-karela.html