I had this preparation when I was visiting friends at ohio (Uncle Naba & Jerina cooked), it’s amazing , I had tried it once and will try again. AWESOME YUMMY !!!
1. Marinate the meat with yogurt,ginger,garlic,turmeric,salt and chilli powder.
2. Ground cinnamon,cloves and cardamon into fine powder for seasoning.
3. Heat oil and fry onion till its light brown ,add ginger and garlic and fry it till its cooked.
4. Add some chopped tomatoes and fry it till its soften.
5. Next add some whole cinnamon,cloves and cardamon and cook it till the gravy starts leaving the side of the pan.
6. Add the marinated meat and keep cooking till the gravy thickens .(If required add some water and pressure it for 10 mins)
7.finally when the meat is done add the ground spices and remove it from the heat.
8. Add some ciliantro for garnishing.
And here comes out yummy mutton curry……