Cooking from Priya’s Kitchen. It’s really tasty.
- 1 cup boiled mashed potatoes
- 1 cup green peas
- 1 tsp whole coriander seeds broken
- 1 tsp paste of ginger and green chilies
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- ½ tsp red chili powder
- 2 tsp besan
- Oil for frying and salt to taste
- Mix all the ingredients nicely without water. Take a small portion in your hand and make into round shapes and press it. Make all the tikkis in round shapes and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the tikkis till it becomes crispy.
- Serve hot with chutney or tomato sauce
Thanks Shilpa 🙂 I can prepare this as starter for veggie friends. Original Recipe from http://dailygirlblog.blogspot.com/2006/03/hariyali-tikki.html