Thanks to Tony for another yummy dish, I have changed slightly to suit my taste.
- Lamb (Clean and cut into medium to small pieces)
- Ginger, Garlic, Green chilly (depending on how spicy you want it, I had put 8) – Chop it coarsely using a chopper
- Masala – Methi/fenugreek, Chilly , Dhania, jeera powder, Bay leaf, Meat Masala
- Finely chopped tomato
- Potato cut into big pieces
- Red Onions
- Mint and coriander/cilantro leaves
- fresh lemon juice
- Cooking Oil
- Heat oil, put bay leaves and onions. Fry till onion is golden brown.
- Add methi/fenugreek
- Add lamb meat and mix it and cook for 10 mins
- Add ginger, garlic and green chilly mix
- Add masala
- Add Potato , mix and cook for 20 minutes
- Add hot water and cook it untill gravy consistency is as per your choice & meat and aloo is cooked, I cooked for another 30 minutes in medium/low flame.
- Add little lemon juice, coriander leaf and serve hot.