One of my colleague got this for lunch and I love it and got the recipe, will try this soon.
- Soak Moong
- Do tarka with Oil, hing, and red chilly powder
- Add little water, Moog, haldi, salt and cook (remember not to overcook it, it should be just cooked with grains of moong separated)
- Besan powder- 1 spoon
- Curd – 5 spoon
- Mix with water & beat it untill bubbles are form
- Add crush fresh ginger, green chilly, curry patta and salt
- keep aside for 5 minutes and boil, add little haldi
- Do tarka with Ghee, methi seeds (fenugreek), mustard seeds, zeera, 1 cinamon stick, elaichi and add in the boiling curry
- Add pinch of sugar & cilantro for garnishing
Serve with rice.